Become a Member
If you are looking for a way to give back to the community and to be more integrated in the service of the association to support the Haitian community here in Indiana and Haiti… the Haitian Association of Indiana (HAI) is for you!
Established in 2008, the Haitian Association of Indiana is a 501(c)3 organization dedicated to providing opportunities to Haitians seeking to improve their living conditions in the state of Indiana. HAI has a strong focus in meeting the various needs of the community and through:
- cultural education,
- community outreach programs,
- family support services,
- building the foundation for greater civic participation and leadership in our community
But we can only be as strong as our members.
We need YOUR support to achieve these objectives.
Your membership helps HAI achieve its mission to transform the Haitian community in Indiana into serving one another and growing together with the friends of Haiti for the benefits of the local community and Haiti.
Other reasons to join HAI:
- Opportunity to serve on HAI committees
- Opportunities to be featured (or to feature your organization) in HAI newsletter
- Opportunities to be featured on the HAI’s website monthly member spotlight
- Eligibility to serve on Board of Directors
- Voting rights for selection of HAI Board
- 15% off of admission to all HAI events and other HAI services
- 25% off their membership enrollment for Businesses that provide some type of discount to our HAI registered members.
Instructions: Read the application carefully and follow all instructions.
- Complete page 1 of the application. Organizations are to also fill out page 2.
- Sign and date the application
- Attach all pages and include a check or money order for the due amount made out to HAI.
- Mail the application to P.O. 24436, Indianapolis, IN 46224